No Cost, One-on-One Victim Support,
Advocating for You.
Women targeted by family violence abusers struggle to get by on the resources they have. Kathy Jones, founder of Mother Justice Network, will not charge domestic violence survivors or Protective Mothers to access her one-on-one services for help or justice.
How Can Kathy (“Mother Justice”) Help YOU?
My purpose is to safety plan for you and your children, assist you in eliminating barriers to safety, help you feel more informed, help you access better information, and connect you to more support. You are in the battle of your (and your child’s) life. You shouldn’t have to do it alone.
Mother Justice will not charge victims to access justice, therefore her one-on-one legal support services are FREE.*
Mother Justice IS NOT an attorney, mental health provider, or financial advisor and IS NOT qualified in any manner to give specialized legal, health or financial advice. Nothing on this website can or should be construed as legal interpretation, counseling or advice. Anecdotes of systemic responses are merely personal observations or personal opinion. If you have questions regarding a legal matter, please contact your state’s Bar Association or your local domestic violence or sexual assault crisis center for information on your state’s available legal resources, definitions of crime types, administrative court rules and other legal matters. For mental health or financial well-being, please contact the appropriate qualified or certified professional.
* For Victim/Survivor Supports requiring travel: transportation costs, room, and board must be covered by the person seeking in-person advocacy services.
About Mother Justice
Years Kathy, herself, endured an abusive relationship.
The year Kathy began serving victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking and child abuse.
The number of individual survivors and families who have received Kathy's help since 1998.
States where Kathy has helped clients + Canada, Great Britain, Israel, Netherlands, Australia, Puerto Rico, Yemen, Italy, and Denmark.
Come embrace your purpose and possibilities with Mother Justice to guide and encourage! Check back frequently to find out about her upcoming retreats!
EXPLORE HOW TO EMBRACE A LIFE THAT TRANSFORMS YOU FROM VICTIM TO VICTOR
These “Finding Your Best Self” events are scheduled for the 2022 calendar year.
If you are tired of struggling, living on autopilot, or just want to live life to the fullest after you’ve left the constraints of an abusive partner, this retreat is for you.
TESTIMONIAL: “Kathy’s retreat was pivotal in my journey. Police rescued me and my children several years ago. Last year, after I attended Kathy’s retreat, I experienced more breakthroughs than in all the other years combined. Kathy’s guidance has been transformational!” — Sharon B.
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO EXPLORE
- Building healthy boundaries in all relationships & spotting red flags early
- Overcoming the challenges of traumatic memory
- Embracing our possibilities; mourning our losses
- Defining who we are, and shedding other people’s expectations
- Discussing what justice means to you and how to get it
- Sharing wisdom you’ve gained in your survival journey
OUR TIME TOGETHER OFFERS
- Group Discussions
- Peer Support
- Creative Projects
- Question & Answer Sessions
WHERE IS THIS TAKING PLACE
LOCATION IS CONFIDENTIAL for the safety of retreat participants.
More details coming soon.
Fees cover the costs of the venue, food, and board.
Button above opens new window to email. If you cannot open please email FindingYourBestSelfRetreat@gmail.com to obtain additional information on RETREATS ONLY.
Come join Mother Justice for her public-access appearances, workshops, trainings and speaking engagements.
THE FIFTEENTH BATTERED MOTHERS CUSTODY CONFERENCE (2022)
Albany, New York
at the ALBANY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT HANGAR
743 Albany-Shaker Road Latham, New York 12110
Special Registration Rate for Battered Mothers (please email Dr. Mo Hannah at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about reduced fee for registering)
- Reduced Rate Registration: $40 for the weekend
- General Public: $125 early bird (before 4.15.22) for the weekend; After early bird $140
No one will be turned away for inability to pay the registration fee.
INCLUDES MEALS, COFFEE, SNACKS THROUGHOUT THE WEEKEND!
DONATIONS ARE WELCOME!
Hilton Garden Inn at the Albany Int’l Airport
800 Albany Shaker Road Albany, NY 12211
Contact Hotel at 518.464.6666
Ask for the Special BMCC rate: $101/night with Code: S54
2022 AMERICAS CONFERENCE TO END COERCIVE CONTROL
The 2022 Americas Conference to End Coercive Control is a two-day virtual conference examining the breadth of coercive control in the Americas. The ACECC seeks to help advocates, DV professionals, survivors, court professionals, mental health professionals, and social workers with cutting edge research and resources to aid victims, to educate the public and to introduce legislation that outlaws coercive control as Britain, Scotland, France, Ireland and Wales have.
- TRACK ONE: When Coercive Control is Present Amongst Families: Understanding the dynamics of coercive control in families and it’s generational impacts.
- TRACK TWO: Coercive Control – The Roots of Social Injustice: Understanding colonization, legislation, and oppression in the Americas. Solutions to learning from our past and improving our future.
- TRACK THREE: Institutionalized Coercive Control (Courts, Police, Religious & Social groups): How coercive control plays a role in society’s institutions, laws, and further traumatizes victims.
- TRACK FOUR: Coercive Control in Child Sexual Abuse and Domestic Minor Sex Trafficking: Recognizing and criminalizing coercive controls to end Child Sexual Abuse and Domestic Minor Sex Trafficking.